Thursday, October 7, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #16

This week at Papercraft Star, Beth designed a great sketch! I absolutely love it! Sketches are some of my favorite challenges, and so far we have some excellent projects linked for this week! I can't believe it is October and there are tons of birthdays for our family and friends during the fall! So, this week I am showing you one a birthday card! Just to remind you of the sketch, here it is.
 And here is my card!
I want to Thank Bugaboo Stamps for sponsoring us this week! I absolutely love my digi stamp! Isnt the little birdy so cute!? You should head over and check out the great stamps they have! Don't forget if you win this week, you will recieve SEVEN free dig stamps!

Materials this week are very simple!
Cardstock: All are Bazzill!
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey's "Green at Heart"
Happy Birthday sentiment: Hobby Lobby
Orange and White Plaid Ribbon: Michaels
Bird: "jacbird4": Bugaboo Stamps!

4 comments:

  1. Catherine, This is a darling card! I love the colors you used and the way you turned the sketch worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Catherine, the colors are fab and I love the image you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and bright! Great job Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I really love the DP you used and it really pops against the green!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete