Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday w/Papercraft Star and Sassy Lil' Card Sketches

It's Friday and I am so excited for the weekend! School is inching closer to be done for the summer and I can't wait! This week my little sister graduated from college and today we are heading towards Austin for some family fun! Everyone will be there and I mean everyone! I really enjoy getting together and seeing everyone! Such fun times! 

I started with this sketch from Sassy Lil' Card Sketches, click here to see the sketch... For some reason I could copy it... darn Mac...: and I also used the colors from this week's challenge at Papercraft Star... Look at this fabulous photo!
I know the colors don't exactly match perfectly but I love the lime green and pink!
I was finally able to use my newest Cricut cartridge: Straight From the Nest and also the Gypsy Wanderings! 

Supplies Used: 
Patterned Paper/Sticker die cut: Basic Grey
Cricut Cartridge: Straight From the Nest-Fleur de lis background, Gypsy Wanderings: Silhouette of girl
Pink Ribbon: American Crafts

Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!
Catherine

5 comments:

  1. It was almost impossible NOT to make something in vivid colors for this challenge. LOL Your Cricut cuts are great. I especially like the silhouette. Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I love the color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Card Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bright colors, Catherine. I think they match perfectly with the photo. I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out fantastic Catherine!! I love the bright pink!! Thanks for joining us again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pink and green are my fave! lovely! thanks for playing at Sassy Lil Sketches!

    ReplyDelete