Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7 Gypsies Letter Block Tray

This weekend while I was at my scrapbooking retreat, we went to the lovely Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie! This sweet little store is amazing! So many up to date collections, ideas, and techniques! You can also shop on their on line store! They have a ton of Maya Road products, if you love Maya Road, you should definitely check it out! While I was there, they were having a great sale! 25% off of everything in the store! Ahhh!!! I just had to get some great stuff! And one of those was a 7 Gypsies letter box tray! There are several different types that you can get, but I went with one that had several boxes of all different sizes! This is what it looks like before the sort of finished product... But I just have to share this project with you! I absolutely love how it turned out! I used Anna Griffin's Calisto paper, a few Tim Holtz's embellishments, Prima flower, ribbon, and large patterned stamps!!! So, without further delay! Here is my almost finished Letter Block Tray!

No comments:

Post a Comment