Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thank You Card

I am so sorry for not posting as much as I had been earlier in the summer. It's just been so crazy! Went away for a weekend trip with some friends, doing a training for school, and volleyball starts on Monday and we have two practices a day until school starts! When we got home on sunday, I made this super easy Thank You card! Really easy! I do not own a scorer so I use my trimmer and a mechanical pencil to score my cardstock and make a card! Super easy! Try it out sometime! I just love this Cosmo Cricket "Delovely" line! Great bright colors!

2 comments:

  1. Catherine, I love the Delovely Line too! This is such a fun card you put together! What a great way to use all the papers!! Oh and the photo of your project is just as Delovely as the project itself... You go girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete