Thursday, August 12, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #8

Ok! It's time for another challenge at Papercraft Star! It's challenge #8: Bows, Buttons, and Bling, which happen to be some of my favorite embellishments! I decided to create a card for this challenge! I love bright colors, especially for cards! They just make the day so much better!
For this card, I the polka dot paper is Basic Grey's Olivia collection. The ribbon came from Michael's, and the card stock is Bazzill! The buttons came from my personal stash and the bling came from Hobby Lobby (Paper Studio)! That neat "Live Life" stamp is Stampology's Everyday Sentiments. The border stamp was bought at Michael's...

Hope to see your project this week at Papercraft Star's great challenge! Who doesn't use bows, buttons, or bling!? So join us this week! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine! I love the pop of turqouise! The patterned paper and the bling in the center of the flowers is fabulous!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of the little rhinestones in the flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. This IS a cheery card! Nice pops of color and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great message on this card Catherine and I just love all the bling you added... I find it very hard to work with those little rhinestones buggers...they either are sticking to me or rolling away from me... never to the card... lol. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete