Saturday, February 26, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge #34

Good Evening! I hope you are having a crafty weekend! I am just getting started! Today, I was able to spend some quality time with my mom! We went shopping and ate at the Cheesecake Factory! Can you say yum!!!!? It was great! We are so busy that I don't often get to spend quality time with much of family! But I am so glad I did!

Recently, I was able to purchase Echo Park's "For the Record" and "Springtime" I am loving Echo Park at the moment! They just don't disappoint!

Well, I wanted to create a card using Liz Chedester's sketch for Papercraft Star! The birdy is so cute that I just had to include him on my card! I love how I positioned him on my card!

Here is the sketch!
And here is my card!

Look at that little birdy! He is just too cute! I stuck him to some red cardstock to make him pop and then I did a little fussy cutting...

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
All Stickers: Echo Park
Ribbon: American Crafts
Ink: Color Box "Charcoal"

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!
Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Great bright colors Catherine! Awesome job with the sketch. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cute birdie was worth your fussy cutting! Love it.

    Great to "meet" you-- I respect and honor you as a teacher and coach! Important jobs.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog for the MPTH hop!

    ReplyDelete