Thursday, September 2, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge 11

Hey Yall! Papercraft Star is having Challenge #11! The challenge is use your School themed die cuts or Cricut Cartridge! I love this challenge since I teach! This will be my fourth year to teach, and this year I changed rooms! So, I have redecorated and revamped my bulletin boards... although, I am not quite done with my room it was ready for the first day of school!

Here are a few close ups!




Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Creative Imaginations (Scalloped Notebook paper), Lily Bee Designs (Red and White Polka Dots)
Ribbon: Black and White and Solid Red (Dashes and Dots from Michael's), Yellow and White polka dots-Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby)
Decorative Buttons: from Hobby Lobby
Cricut Cartridges: Locker Talk and Cuttin' Up

5 comments:

  1. Great use of those bold primary colors, and I love that notebook paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful! Nice job Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at this makes me remember why I loved teaching so much !! Wonderful job, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout Catherine! Great bold colors and I love the scallop border on the notebook paper. How fun to be able to decorate a room! I loved decorating the bulletin boards when I taught at the daycare! Fun project!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous layout and a fun way to keep the memories of your room! You'll love that you did that in years to come!!!

    ReplyDelete