Thursday, September 16, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #13

I cannot believe Papercraft Star has been up and running for 3 months! Geez! Time flies when you are having fun! This week, the challenge is a fantastic sketch! I love sketches, they are definitely some of my favorite challenges!


Still in wedding mode, and desperately wanting to complete our wedding album, I chose to complete a layout about my sisters! We are closer now that we are older, and enjoy spending time with each other when we can. I am so lucky to have the wonderful girls in my life!


Materials used:

All Patterened Paper: BoBunny's Alissa Collection! One of my favs!
Pre-Punched Banner: Bazzill
Ribbon: Personal Stash
Buttons and Bling: Bo Bunny
Cricut Cartridge: Alphabilicious!

I love it when you can use the collections for all pieces needed for the layout! That's one major thing I love about Bo Bunny is all of their embellishments!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Catherine! Bo Bunny does have some great papers. Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty layout Catherine! The colors are very nice and you're handwriting is so pretty. Great work on your interpretation of the sketch!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout, I really like the DP you used!!!

    ReplyDelete