Thursday, March 17, 2011

Get Sketchy #78

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope your week is going well so far! Mine is going pretty good. No complaints... I wanted to get this card entered at Get Sketchy before Friday and after my run/jog I thought it would be a good time!

Using some of My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose collection... mini-paper pad of course... Perfect for cards and small layouts!

Here is the sketch...

Here is my card. Really simple, I think... But I love the colors! 

Materials Used: 
Patterned Paper/banner sticker: My Mind's Eye
Buttons: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: Bazzill
"hello" Sentiment: Unity
Twine: American Crafts

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL CARD! TFS! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Catherine...I linked it up on Practical Scrappers because it caught my eye so much!

    ReplyDelete