Sunday, March 27, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge #38

Papercraft Star Challenge #38 is a great sketch by the wonderful Liz Chedester! I am super busy getting ready for this week but I wanted to post this layout!

Here is the sketch that I used:
I love it! Although I only used one horizontal photo from our Spring Break!

The photo hasn't been retouched... which will make the layout look better but I wanted to make sure I got my layout entered!

Here is a close up!

I will try to stop by and up date with the supplies that I used! But if you are an Echo Park fan, you know most of this is from their "For the Record" collection! Have a wonderful week!

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Love your adorable layout. I'm a big fan of Echo Park. Great choice. Love the typewriter embellie. :) So glad to see you playing with us at Papercraft Star. :)

    ReplyDelete