Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Unity Hip Hop Sketch Challenge #48

I wanted to play along with the Unity Hip Hop sketch challenge this week and definitely cause it was the last one, bummer... I just started really enjoying Unity all they have to offer! Their stamps are so beautiful and I love using them!

Here is the sketch!

 Here is my take on the sketch!

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far! We are going to head to the movie theater to see Just Go With It!

P.S. Did you notice how clear my photo is? Probably not, but I just wanted to share with you that I got my birthday present early! I am such a lucky girl! I received a Nikon D3100 as an early birthday gift and I absolutely love it!

Materials Used:
Patterned Paper/Die Cut/Border: Crate Paper
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearls: Kaisercraft

1 comment: