Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cardabilities-June 15th sketch

Good afternoon! And let me tell you! What a day it has been! First we got RAIN! Texas and many southern states have been in a drought for quite some time! So, that is some great news! And I got to watch my neighbor's new baby, lil' Madisyn is so cute and such a sweet baby!

I wanted to quickly share with you a card using Cardabilities sketch for June 15th. I love the bird cage and so I just had to include one on my card! Click the link to see the sketch!

Here is my card!


I am a huge huge huge paper hoarder! And I decided to reach for an oldie but a goodie! I love Pink Paislee and Bayberry Cottage collection is beautiful! I thought it would go perfect for this sketch!

Material Used:
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Key Hole chipboard: Tattered Angels
Butterfly, scalloped frame, florish chipboard: Maya Road
Blue lace ribbon/grey rick rack: Fancy Pants
Border Punch: Fiskars
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

Enjoy! Have a wonderful evening!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment