Thursday, June 9, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge #49 and The Kraft Journal

Good Morning! I hope you are having a great so far! Summer is going fabulous! I am running in the morning and helping with a camp at our school and then coming home for lunch and of course a nap and then head to my craft area! Such a fantastic schedule! 

This week Papercraft Star has a card sketch for their challenge! And love a good sketch if I do say so myself! And The Kraft Journal's theme is "It's a Guy Thing"and my dad loves to listen to music, so this is a perfect Father's Day card...  This sketch and theme are fun and I have been playing with my Cricut a bit more than usual and I found a fun iPod image to cut out! 

Check out the sketch! I am a goober, and didn't notice the middle panel is smaller than the other two... Silly me!




Materials Used:
Cricut Cartridge: Paisley
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Bazzill
Kraft Cardstock: Recollections
Sentiment: KI Memories 
Ink: Memento
Red Twine: American Crafts

Enjoy!
Catherine


3 comments:

  1. Oh, you are NOT a goober, not by a long shot ! I don't know how many other people even noticed that aspect, but anyway, sketches are just jumping off points. Love the IPOD ! We always love to have you at Papercraft Star, Catherine !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha... I didn't notice that the middle panel is smaller until you just pointed it out either Catherine...so guess we are in good goober company together!!! :-) Love this card and I am SO GLAD you entered it at both PCS and The Kraft Journal too!! Enjoy your summer schedule...it sounds GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I didn't notice the middle panel until I just read your blog post! Too funny!! I LOVE your card Catherine! I really like the mix of colors and patterns, it adds a really fun element to the card! Always great to see you at Papercraft Star! :)

    ReplyDelete