Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Crafty Scrapper Guest Designer Project

I recently had the opportunity to play with some fabulous JilliBean Soup products and several other misc brand products for The Crafty Scrapper ! It was such a fun task and the paper was great for celebrating birthdays. Over the past year, I have been working on my husband's childhood scrapbook and this gave me the opportunity to scrap one of his birthdays. Can you figure out which one? he he!

Here is a close up of the Maya Road owl that I embellished!

I think he is just too cute!

Here is a card and tag that I created with the left overs from the layouts!

Here is the second layout that I created! I just love the little owls! The balloon is a Maya Road chipboard piece and it was so easy to embellish!
Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: JilliBean Soup, Echo Park (Yellow Stripes)
Cardstock: Bazzill
Chipboard Accessories: Maya Road
There were several other misc. brands that were used... And I will have check on what is what, but if you are curious let me know! I would be glad to point you in the right direction! Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment