Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Creative Scrappers Layout #107

This week at Creative Scrappers, the weekly layout is amazing! I love it! I am trying desperately to finish our wedding album. I probably have about 10 more pages to do. But until then, here is a recent wedding page! I used one of the pictures of me and my bridesmaids. I used the My Minds Eye, Ohh La La for him paper line including the die cut sheet. And one thing I can't forget! I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge! Probably my favorite font cartridge!

Just a little side note about our wedding... We were married on January 3rd, 2009 and when you look at the picture and you see the girls are wearing knee length dresses, you are probably thinking I am crazy! But I just loved those dresses and I have to have them! The funny thing is that a warm front came into the Houston area the night before and the high on January 3, 2009 was 90*! No joke! So, it all turned out great that they wore the knee length dresses, and they were quite comfortable!

Here is the sketch...


Here is my layout...


Just a few close ups.




Here is that actual photo from the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment