Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Taylor Swift Layout

Not sure what type of music yall listen to, but for me... I listen to mostly all types of music... I have 3 sisters... and we all love Taylor Swift... Back in May, I went to the concert here in Houston! It was a really great concert and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even I was older than the average age of someone attending the concert! :D For this layout, I used the new Bo Bunny Petal Pushers line, it's so cute and cute with all the doodling! Just love the bright colors! Before that, I had purchased some sequenced ribbon not knowing when I would get a chance to use it, but I got to use it and I am stoked! I also used the alphabalicious (sp?) cartridge, another of my favorites! So, here is it. In the picture, it's me on the left and my youngest sister, Diana on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment