Thursday, June 24, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #1

We made it! Yesterday, the first EVER challenge went live at Papercraft Star! So far, we have two great projects entered! But more would definitely be awesome and you get a prize from Papertray Ink! How cool is that?! I wanted to show you what I did for this photo inspired challenge. If you know me, you know that I LOVE to use the same paper from the same brand/collection! But for this challenge... something spoke to me and I definitely stepped out of my scrapping box and used patterened paper from THREE, yes three different companies! So, to get you going on this dreary (in the Houston, Texas area) day, here is my first challenge from Papercraft Star!!


Recipe:

Pattern Paper: Cherry Paper- Graphic 45:"Times Nouveau Collection", Black Houndstooth- Pink Paislee: "Bayberry Collection" (one of my favs), and Red Flower Print- Basic Grey: "Boxer Collection"
Cardstock: Archivers and bazzill
Cricut Cartridge: Stamping
Flower: Prima
Tattered Angels-Glimmer Mist: Ruby Red
Velvet Ribbon- Dots, Dashes, and Checks from Michaels
Lace Trim: from Jo Anns
Cream flower: from Jo Anns
Black shimmer Accent: Making Memories

3 comments:

  1. The black really sets off the whole page, doesn't it ! Great job on this first challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout! I love the designer paper you used behind the black title! It really pops!

    ReplyDelete