Sunday, November 28, 2010

And the winner is....

My Lil' Bits. Email me your address and I will get your paper and ribbon on your way! (catherine.hejtmanek@gmail.com) Congrats!

I am so excited by all the new followers and comments that I was able to read through out the week! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and was able to get some Christmas shopping done! I was able to get a few things for myself. One nice thing about not having kids yet, is that I can still spoil myself! he he! Enjoy and check back soon for some Christmas cards I have been working on!
-Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!! That's me, thank you so much. I had alot of fun on the blog hop and have become a new follower to some really nice blogs. Yours' being one of them! I'll send you my address right away!! Thanks again for the great papers and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete