Thursday, November 4, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #20!

Wow! What a milestone! Challenge #20 has begun over at Papercraft Star! I can't believe we are on challenge #20! I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on this design team! Such great people to work with!
Here the....
Simon Says Make a Card
Base 4.5 x 5.5
Double Mat #1: cut at 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
with another color cut at 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
Double Mat #2: cut at 2 3/4 x 4
with another color cut at 2 3/4 x 2 1/2
Add Ribbon
Add Button(s)
Add Punch or Die Cut
(Add anything else you would like to add)


Here is my card for this week's challenge! It has to be one of my all time favorite cards! I love the green's and yellow's. All patterened paper is Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness... Such a great collection! I purchased a banner punch recently and I love how simple it is to create a cute banner! A little trick I use is... that I find it tough to put the string on the banner so, I just tuck it under each pennant... And adhere the each piece to the card... Try it out, maybe you have a better way, and please let me know! Banners are tough to adhere to pages, or atleast I think they are.
Materials Used:
Patterened Paper: Cosmo Cricket: Togetherness
Cardstock/dotted paper: Bazzill
Buttons: Unknown manufacturer
Ribbon: Maya Road

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card Catherine! I am really loving these colors and the trim at the bottom!The little banner with the buttons is too cute.

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine I just adore this card!! I love the colors you chose to use, how you attached the ribbon and the banner is super sweet! I never thought to use buttons with a banner before (I'm gonna have to scraplift that idea!)... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, I love that color combo too. The lace is really pretty and your banner is just adorable. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet Catherine! I love the little banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. I love the banner and buttons. And I love the colour combination you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, that little banner just takes the cake. Love the Oregon Duck colors too !! lol Great job Catherine, you do such wonderful and creative work !

    ReplyDelete