Thursday, November 11, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #21

Wow. Challenge #21 is here and it is a holiday themed challenge! I can't believe we are into "holiday" themed challenges! Time has certainly flown by! But, this is a great challenge! Here are the...


Use this summer photo as inspiration to create a Holiday Card or Tag! How beautiful is this picture!? I wish my house looked like this all the time. So neat and clean! Well, only one can wish!  :D

Here is the card I created. I really loved the Flutter Butter collection from Bo Bunny and thought it would be a good choice with all the soft colors. I inked a small doilie with the lime green "cat eye" and the ever popular (at least in my scrapbooking collection) Chestnut Roan! Each mat is also inked with Chestnut Roan! I tied a twine bow in one of Jenni Bowlin's super cute vintage buttons and put it on top of a prima flower. I can't quite remember the company of the Yellow Ruffle ribbon, either Bazzill Basics or Maya Road....


Materials Used:
Bo Bunny's Flutter Butter (all Patterened paper) No cardstock used!
Doilie- Hobby Lobby
Flower-Prima
Button-Jenni Bowlin

6 comments:

  1. Catherine, I am in love with this card, it is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and that doily is wonderful! Great work!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Chestnut Roan too!! Your card is very pretty, I love the doily and the yellow ruffle, great job on this Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine,

    You did an absolutely beautiful job on this card. I love it... TOTALLY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of this card and the papers are perfect. I like that pretty blue flower and button too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love the doliy and the flower with the button.

    ReplyDelete