Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #22

This is my last challenge for my term as a design team member at Papercraft Star. This was my first design team to be a part of! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with such talented crafters and seeing great projects from the participants! Papercraft Star has grown so much since day one and I am so lucky to have been a part of the process!

Make a Holiday Card or Tag that features a Christmas Tree or Ornament
Use the Cricut or Other Die Cut
Add Ribbon
Add Handmade Embellishment
Add Bling
 
Here it is!
This was a great challenge to end my term on! I love the holidays! I love the sights, sounds, and smells!
I chose to use Bo Bunny's "Noel" collection, very traditional, deep, rich colors! I used my new Martha Stewart Scoring board to create this paper rosette by cut a strip 1inx12in. and scoring the strip every quarter inch. Fold accordian style, hot glue has worked the best for me, and then glue on end and over lap the other end. Then I punched a 1in circle to glue the rosette to.
 
Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny's Noel
Cardstock: Bazzill
Brown sparkly brads: Paper Studio- Hobby Lobby
Brown Ribbon-Michaels
Green Ribbon-American Crafts

6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to get some of this BB collection. The more I see of it the more I'm in love with it. This is a great card Catherine. Love the accordion fold. Those are fun. It's been great working with you on the DT! Best wishes for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beatiful card Catherine! I just love it, a perfect last project for our Papercraft Star challenge! I adore the accordion fold (I am really into using accordion fold flowers right now for embellishments)... don't forget though, you still have one more project really... can't wait for the Blog Hop next week! Whoo Hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. Love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Catherine! I love the image over the accordian flower! Pretty papers too! I really love the layout of the card! Great work!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, catherine! love the colors, papers, and embellies. so elegant! i enjoyed working with you too. *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that paper!! Very nice card Catherine!

    ReplyDelete