Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog Award Time

I feel so honored to have received my first blog award! I have been posting away the week or so and I have really enjoyed making my Christmas cards and entering them in challenges! So, I want to thank Kristi at Kristi's Paper Creations for taking the time to honor me with an award! She is very talented and is sharing some beautifuil Christmas cards! Head over and check them out!


In order to accept this award, I have to answer 3 questions:

Share three unknown things about myself:

1. I don't like horror movies at all!
2. I recently began drinking Classic Coke... This is a BAD thing! lol!
3. When we have kids, I want a girl mainly for the clothes and scrapbooking. I fear that I wont be able to have the same enjoyment scrapbooking for a boy... Masculine stuff is soooo hard to find! Really!
I also have to pass this award onto 5 bloggers: Here they are in no particular order:
 
1. Angi @ Cokie Pop Paper Boutique
2. Beth @ Runs With Scraps
3. Kristina @ Kristina's World
4. Regan @ Emora Designs
5. Jennie @ The Kammerer Family
 
#1-4 are excellent scrappers and have some wonderful creations on their blogs and #5 is my cousin who updates her blog with some super cute pictures of my little cousin!
 
Hope everyone is having a fantastic monday!
 
Enjoy,
Catherine

5 comments:

  1. Awww Thanks Catherine. So sweet of you to put me on your award list. I hate horror movies too. We have that in common. And I love Pepsi. I only drink Coke if I can't find my fave :) Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for honoring me with this award Catherine! I used to be totally into horror movies... (back in the day...lol)...and then one day I decided I didn't like be scared any more! So no more horror flicks for me... I am a hard core Pepsi drinker and just don't like the taste of Coke...go figure (but I do love Root Beer!!)... Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Catherine, so sweet of you!! It's been a pleasure getting to know you through your blog. Little girls are fun, but just remember.... little boys and their mom is an amazing duo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Catherine...just wanted to stop by today and say that I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you and your husband have a blessed New Year as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog, Catherine! You are making the cutest scrapbook creations! I love you, and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete