I feel so honored to have received my first blog award! I have been posting away the week or so and I have really enjoyed making my Christmas cards and entering them in challenges! So, I want to thank Kristi at Kristi's Paper Creations for taking the time to honor me with an award! She is very talented and is sharing some beautifuil Christmas cards! Head over and check them out!
Share three unknown things about myself:
1. I don't like horror movies at all!
2. I recently began drinking Classic Coke... This is a BAD thing! lol!
3. When we have kids, I want a girl mainly for the clothes and scrapbooking. I fear that I wont be able to have the same enjoyment scrapbooking for a boy... Masculine stuff is soooo hard to find! Really!
I also have to pass this award onto 5 bloggers: Here they are in no particular order:
1. Angi @ Cokie Pop Paper Boutique
2. Beth @ Runs With Scraps
3. Kristina @ Kristina's World
4. Regan @ Emora Designs
5. Jennie @ The Kammerer Family
#1-4 are excellent scrappers and have some wonderful creations on their blogs and #5 is my cousin who updates her blog with some super cute pictures of my little cousin!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic monday!