Saturday, December 4, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #93

Good afternoon,
3 posts in one week. I am on a roll! I am getting some serious crafting done. Later today I am attending a party for my neighbor's 2 year old daughter! So, after making the invitations and creating a banner for today, I had to top it off with a birthday card! I am loving cards at the moment, and Card Patterns has another great sketch! I decided to pull out my embossing stuff for this one!

Here is the sketch!

And I decided to turn the sketch and make the center square smaller so the tied ribbon could fit!

This collection from Basic Grey is super cute and once again, I am trying to reach for stuff that I already have!

Here is my card. The size for mine is 5x5. The embossing power is American Crafts, and I used my fiskars bordar punch!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete