Friday, December 10, 2010

Mojo Monday #168

This is the first week of the month and Mojo Monday is doing their monthly contest. I really enjoy using their sketches, although most times I don't link up my sketch in time. But I just had to do this one!

Here is the sketch...

Here is my card!
Kind of non-traditional colors. I used Basic Grey's Jovial line which has some excellent prints like these ornaments! I matted both of the patterned papers with some good ol' Bazzill and the American Crafts ribbon is perfect! I have used it several times for my Christmas cards! :D
Enjoy!
-Catherine

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love these papers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put me to shame with all of these cards you are knocking out!!! I better get in gear and get my cards done too!!!

    ReplyDelete