Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Card-The Paper Variety and Card Patterns

Well, two posts in one week! That's pretty good for me! I am so busy with school and coaching that I rarely get to post more than once a week here! But I have been creating several Christmas cards and I found a great sketch at Card Patterns!
Cute, Huh!?

Well, here is my card!

I am seriously in love with this collection from Echo Park! Love the non-traditional colors! And I was able to use my Cricut! Which is something else I am trying to use more of! Especially since I bought three new Cricut Lite cartridges. This one features Storybook (one of my all time favs) and Celebrate with Flourish! Hope you have a fantastic weekend and you have some crafting time! I know I do! It's a friday and no game and tomorrow is Saturday with no tournament! Woo Hoo!!

I am also entering this challenge at The Paper Variety! They have a great challenge! Check it out!
I chose the three going up and down on the far right! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I love pink for Christmas!! :) This is a fun card Catherine. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Catherine this is adorable! Love those stripes and how you made the sentiment the focal point.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and cheerful.. I love this collection, too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety! Hope to see you at the next challenge :)

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful and eye-catching. Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those papers, too! Super cute card. Thank you for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete